RED DOT SIGHT IN PHOTO NOT INCLUDED
- Fiber reinforced polymer receiver w/ CNC machined metal outer barrel, flash hider, and barrel nut
- Newly designed gearbox w/ QD spring change capabilities
- Electronically controlled ECU gearbox for better battery and motor efficiency while offering crisp trigger response
- Empty magazine detection, Functional bolt lock
- Ambidextrous controls, 4 position fire selector w/ genuine 3-round burst capabilities
- Folding / removable stock
- V-shaped Front provides comfortable grip positioning for consistent and fast fire control, Positive thumb- over-bore grip is facilitated by a natural index point
- Angled grip provides comfortable grip positioning for consistent and fast fire control
ASG's CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 has consistently exceeded the benchmarks for what is expected of an AEG, offering a combination of faithful realism, realistic construction and unparalleled shooting performance right out of the box. Summer 2018 sees the unveiling of the next stage of the evolution of the first and only Airsoft gun to be designed and manufactured in Denmark.
With each revision the EVO has proven to consistently perform even better and has ensured it continues to eliminate all competition. Now though, after nearly 2 years of development and testing, we're proud to introduce the most significant updates to the EVO yet updates that will redefine the standards of AEG performance.
The Scorpion EVO 3 ATEK rifle is a ready to go EVO with the new ATEK kit already fitted to it. Not only does the new ATEK rifle EVO come with the ergonomic handguard, angled foregrip and enhanced magwell, but this new ATEK rifle comes with an extended magazine release lever and a flash suppressor threaded to fit 11 mm pistol accessories as standard. All of those features alone make the ATEK complete rifle a great purchase for your store but if you add to the above features the addition of the latest ECU unit for improved fire control and the T-Plug battery connectors and it's an AEG that's sure to fly off your shelves as the most up to date EVO available.
The 2018 EVO 3 upgrades include a revised gearbox casing, smoother fire selector, optimized gear position, proprietary cylinder and cylinder head, as well as all new piston and piston head with optimized geometry.
The new cylinder set is compatible with other 3rd party Version 2 and Version 3 (M4/AK/G36) gearboxes and we intend to make it available as a separate upgrade component in the near future.
All 2018 revision specification parts are 100% inter-compatible with previous versions.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer: The ASG CZ EVO 3 is constructed entirely out of glass fiber reinforced PA6 polymers to replicate the durability, look, and feel of the actual CZ EVO 3 A1; which also in turn makes the weapon incredibly light weight and maneuverable
- Newly Designed Gearbox: The gearbox has been completely redesigned to fully encase the cylinder, thus eliminating stress points allowing it to withstand high power/performance upgrades without sacrificing longevity. The new gearbox also serves as a heat-sink for the electronic components to help dissipate the heat generated from use
- QD Spring Change Gearbox: The EVO 3 gearbox has a QD spring change feature allowing the spring to be swapped out quickly and easily without disassembly of the gearbox. This allows the guns FPS to be easily configured for field or CQB use
- Folding / Removable Stock: The lightweight stock can be folded to the side or even removed entirely without tools to lower the profile of the gun even further
- Electronically Controlled Gearbox: The new gearbox is controlled by an ECU to help reduce the number of electrical and mechanical parts. The ECU also helps with battery and motor efficiency while at the same time offering a crisp, almost instantaneous trigger response. The ECU unit also features short circuit protection which will shut off all electronics when water makes contact with vital components. The ECU unit will switch the electronics back on when the gun is once again safe to fire
- Functional Bolt Lock: The mock bolt is able to be locked back to allow easy access to the hop-up controls as well as add to the guns realistic action
- Empty Magazine Detection: Added for realism, the CZ EVO 3 will stop firing when the magazine is empty and will not fire again until a fresh magazine is inserted and the bolt stop is pressed
- Ambidextrous Controls: The fire selector and magazine release can be actuated from either side of the weapon while the charging handle can be switched to the left or right side
- 4-Position Fire Selector w/ Genuine 3-Shot Burst: Thanks to the electronic trigger system, the fire selector positions match the original CZ EVO 3 for authenticity and realism. The fire selector features a safe position, semi-automatic, 3rd burst, and full-auto fire select fire modes
- Battery Monitor: The weapons electronics have an integrated low power indicator which will shut the gun down when it detects the battery power level has dropped to unsafe levels; this safety measure protects the gearbox from unexpected lockups and the battery from over-draining
- LiPo Ready: The entire gun was built from the ground up specifically to run on LiPo and LiFe batteries up to 11.1v right out of the box
- ULTIMATE Basic Motor: ASG has added beefed up support bearings and shaft to its short motor to optimize power transfer while greatly reducing wear and noise
- CNC Machined Parts: The outer barrel, flash hider, barrel nut, and gearbox are all precision CNC machined to ensure perfect fitment and stronger parts
- Made in Europe
Manufacturer: ASG, Licensed by CZ
Specifications:Length: 623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)
Weight: 2400g / 5.3lb
Inner Barrel: 208mm / 6.04mm Bore
Magazine Capacity: 75rd Mid-Capacity
Muzzle Velocity: ~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)
Gearbox: Proprietary EVO 3 A1
Fire Modes: Semi / 3rd Burst / Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v / 11.1v LiPo Small Tri-Cell Type Recommended - Wired to front w/ Deans (Not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable