- Traditional EVO 3 A1 Styling and external build quality
- Utilizes Wolverine Inferno Gen2 HPA Engine
- Custom FCU board has an empty magazine detection feature
- The rate of fire is adjustable ~15-30
- Burst mode is programmable 2,3,5 or 7
- 20mm accessory rails for mounting optics and other accessories
- Battery not included
- Length: 623mm - 425mm (Adjustable)
- Weight: 2400g / 5.3lb
- Inner Barrel: 210mm / 6.04mm Bore
- Magazine Capacity: 75rd Mid-Capacity
- Muzzle Velocity: ~394 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB's)
- Gearbox: Inferno HPA engine
- Fire Modes: Semi / programmable Burst / Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v 250 mAh JST plug (Battery not included)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
The HPA version is a milestone not only for being the first HPA manufactured by ASG but also for being the first licensed HPA Airsoft gun to be released.
The HPA CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 features all the same functions as the AEG version. While maintaining “empty mag detection”, Single/3rd burst/Full Auto, superior range, and high-grade polymer construction - the HPA Version also offers new features like programmable ROF (15rd-30rd per sec), programmable Burst (2rd-7rd), and programmable valve dwell time. Velocity range: 95ms-130ms (with 0.20g BBs).
The HPA version still offers the very best in realistic handling and weapons manipulation. Like a real gun, the EVO 3 will stop firing when its magazine runs empty, and require activation of the bolt catch after a reloaded magazine has been inserted.
Where the standard in Airsoft is to replicate the exterior in appearance only, the EVO 3 is built to be as tough as the real thing.
The HPA CZ Scorpion EVO 3A1 is powered by Wolverine Inferno Gen 2, specifically built for the EVO.
The HPA version comes standard with 70° ULTIMATE bucking to give you the best range and consistency when putting rounds downrange.