- Fully lock on the inner barrel and hop-up chamber.
- Elongated O-ring to latch onto the inner barrel.
- Stabilized System Prevents any vibrational shift on the hop set-up.
- Improve shooting consistency.
- Tough Polycarbonate Construction. 6x silicone o-rings are also included with the package used to replace the spring that goes along the inner barrel. Tests incrementally you need for a perfect fit.
- Compatible with all Maxx hop-up chambers on the M4 platform.
In general, anything that moves in the rifle especially in the hop-up/ inner barrel should be strictly locked down to eliminate the factors that could affect the consistencies of the shots fired.
This upgrade is for those who would strive for absolute perfection for their gun setup.
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber ME - PRO & SPORT
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber MI - PRO & SPORT
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber SV - VFC SCAR-L/H
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber ME - Umbrella Armory Version
- MAXX CNC Aluminum Hop-up Chamber ME - EMG & Specna Arms Version
The Advanced locking ring is designed to replace the current Maxx O-ring (Normally brass) ring at the end of setting up the hop unit, however, with the original, there is a tendency for a wobbly gap in between the components which would tilt the barrel at an angle.
Once the new o-ring is installed, it will ensure a snug fit to restrict the motion of the barrel that is inside the hop-up chamber. It will secure the inner barrel and maintains itself steadily locked in the true horizontal position. Even when shots are fired, which is the moment where there is the most stress and vibration at the hop-up, the O-ring will ensure the structure is intact.
This in turn will create a dependable system for the BB to travel down the barrel undisturbed for the most consistent and accurate shots.
The new Advanced Oring is also designed longer in size to lock more of the inner barrel and hop-ups surface area to further stabilize the sensitive system.