You may also like
- Durable full metal slide with a polymer frame that offers a realistic look and feel
- Improved slide lock design that locks back when the last round is fired
- Stainless steel recoil spring guide
- Adjustable magazine release that can be adjusted to improve reload speeds
- Competition style hammer that offers a stylish look
- Tokyo Marui compatible hop-up rubber that can be replaced with the plethora of Tokyo Marui spec hop-up rubber on the market
- Frame-mounted 20mm Picatinny rail that allows for the mounting of lights, lasers, and other Picatinny accessories
- Removable 14mm negative knurled thread protector that reveals the threaded barrel for mock suppressors or tracer units
- Color: Black / Blue
FPS Range: 330-350
Muzzle Velocity: 300~330 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Magazine: 26+1 rounds.
Gas Type: Green Gas
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, and Manual
The ASG CZ Shadow 2 CO2 Airsoft pistol takes from its real steel counterpart and delivers on all the same great features. The slide is crafted out of anodized aluminum and features a less rounded and more angled design with a slight weight increase due to a wider slide. The added weight and design of the slide will make recoil management better and give off more precise shots on target. The serrations on the slide are deeper and more pronounced giving the shooter a firmer grip when racking the slide. The checkering at the front and back of the pistol grip is sharper and when combined with the CNC machined zinc shells which are thinner in profile, promote a lot better wrap around the pistol grip. The trigger guard has been extended as well for easier trigger access and allows better usage of gloves.
The Shadow 2 also features a new grip angle cut which is deeper at the beaver tail along with a new undercut at the trigger guard. This lets the Shadow 2 sit more firmly in the shooter's hand and promotes better recoil management.