- Forward rake gives positive retention when using the C-clamp (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
- Works as a rest for supported firing positions
- A slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
- Small profile is just enough to get a repeatable hand position on the weapon forend
- Textured in front and back for positive engagement
- Made in the U.S.A. from high-quality, impact-resistant polymers
Designed to complement modern grips, the Kinesthetic Angled Grip (KAG) is textured on both front and back, the profile of the KAG creates a channel for consistent and positive engagement which translates directly into improved efficiency in airsoft rifle manipulation and target to target transitions. Plus they just look really cool.