The LM4D and LM4D MLOK heralds the latest iteration of KWA’s flagship LM4 series gas blowback rifle. Modeled after modern sporting and patrol rifles, the externals have received a major update in functionality and aesthetics. The fixed front sight post was replaced with industry standard PTS flip up sights for an unobstructed sight picture when used with optics. KWA’s new 9.5” Tactical Picatinny Rail or MLOK rail allows plenty of real estate for laser aiming modules, weapon lights, and foregrips. The LM4D selector switch and charging handle is also upgraded for ambidextrous manipulation. Finally, the new minimalist style buttstock features quick detach sockets on either shooting side for optimal single-point sling attachment.
Internally, the LM4D and LM4D MLOK now have a more realistic 8 lbs. trigger pull with a moderate take-up and heavier second stage break. The legacy rotary style hop-up has been updated with a tool-less, dial hop-up and does not require removal of barrel assembly to swap out the hop-up and bucking.
– 10.5” outer barrel, 9.5” TPR free-float handguard/9.5” MLOK handguard
– PTS Enhanced Polymer Back-Up Sights (front and rear)
– PTS Enhanced Polymer Pistol Grip
– Ambidextrous charging handle
– Ambidextrous selector switch
– Brand New Minimalist style buttstock
– Realistic trigger pull (8 lbs. break)
– Updated tool-less, dial hop up
– Redesigned bolt face
Weight: 8.8 lbs
Dimensions: 32.5 x 12.5 x 4 in.