You may also like
- Designed from the ground up as a high-performance mechanical HPA system, not a modification of a solenoid operated design.
- The patent-pending valve mechanism provides excellent efficiency and consistent velocity combined with a realistic trigger pull and reset.
- Completes a full shot cycle on the trigger pull alone which translates into consistent nozzle movement and rapid follow-up shots.
- Adjustable trigger. Adjustments include Weight, length of pull, and over travel.
- Adjustable nozzle dwell/return speed.
- Wide operating pressure range of 60 to 180psi.
"The Kythera has been the most eagerly anticipated product from PolarStar in the past decade. This HPA system is a radical departure from all previous systems that PolarStar has produced since the Kythera does not use a battery, an FCU, or any type of electronics. The Kythera is completely mechanical. This means you never have to worry about charging batteries or work with delicate electronics. It also means that the system is completely waterproof..."