- Precision CNC machined all metal receiver w/ M-LOK handguard; fully licensed with deep engraved roll marks
- Accurate weight and feel to the real thing
- Barrel and handguard comes apart just like the real thing (allows easy access to battery compartment)
- Ambidextrous charging handle w/ realistic dual return springs; mock bolt locks back for easy access to hopup adjustment (functional bolt stop)
- Ambidextrous controls (selector, mag release)
- 5 position telescoping and folding rifle stock
- QD sling mounts on stock
- VFC Avalon Gearbox featuring improved bearings, quick change spring system, built in MOSFET, and powered by high torque neodymium magnet motors;
- 100 round semi-translucent mid-capacity magazine
SIG Sauer, a long time maker of real firearms and airguns has now taken another step into Airsoft training weapons with their own in-house developed MPX AEG. Designed and engineered for professionals and discerning recreational shooters, the MPX is the latest offering from the rapidly growing SIG AIR division of SIG SAUER. The hottest SMG or PCC platform currently available.
The MPX as we know it was released in 2015 and is a gas-operated SMG designed and manufactured by SIG Sauer and it's primarily chambered in 9mm. The MPX is a modern take on the SMG platform and takes inspiration from the AR15 / M4 platform as its controls and operation is laid out similarly.
The MPX from SIG AIR has been a highly anticipated airsoft gun that many players around the world have been waiting for, ever since SIG announced that they will be entering the airsoft market. This airsoft version is 1:1 scale and features all the same controls, operations, and markings as the real steel counterpart.
Externally the gun has a solid build quality and it looks as if it's a scaled-down version of the MCX. It features a 14mm CCW threaded outer barrel, foldable and telescoping stock, and rear picatinny rails for the mounting of other compatible stocks. Interesting note, you can interchange the stocks between the MCX and MPX as in the real steel world, that'd how they are marketed! If you are a user living in a country where you have access to real steel accessories, they will also plug and play with the MPX, exactly like they do with the MCX.
Manufacturer: SIG SAUER
FPS Range: 300-330
Specifications:Length (Overall): 570mm - 635mm (23.5" - 25"), Adjustable
Inner Barrel: 168mm
Weight: 2.54kg (5.59lbs)
Magazine Capacity: ~100rd
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: VFC Avalon V2 Gearbox with ECS
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 11.1v LiPo Butterfly Type Recommended (Wired to handguard w/ small Tamiya)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable (Rotary Style)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual